National Conference on Health Professions Education 2016 (NCHPE 2016)
23-26 November, 2016
Submission on or before 30th October, 2016.
As already mentioned, the theme of the conference is “Professionalism”. We request participants to share their experience in this domain and present their work under any of the following themes.
Themes for poster session
- Attributes of professionalism for health care professional
- Teaching learning of professionalism at undergraduate level
- Teaching professionalism and fostering professional values during residency
- Supporting teaching learning of professionalism – changing educational environment
- Ethics, law and professionalism
- Assessment of professionalism
- Faculty Development for teaching and learning of professionalism
- Continuing professional development focusing on professionalism
- Professionalism and professional regulation
- Communication skills for medicine
- Faculty evaluation
We also welcome other scholarly work under the areas of curriculum development, teaching learning, assessment, student support and faculty development.
Abstract for poster should not exceed 250 words excluding title of the abstract, name(s) of author(s) and complete address. The name of the presenting author should be bold and underlined. The presenting author must register for conference before submission of the abstract. A presenting author can present only one poster.
Format for submission of abstract
If sharing a research or inquiry, please use the following format:
- Introduction (background and objectives)
If sharing educational innovations/programme/programme evaluation, please use the following format:
- Context or setting
- Need for innovation
- Description of innovation
- Lessons learnt